Recently I received an email from Telerik inviting me to try their new Rad controls for Windows 8 applications, for past few days I used some of these and in this post we’re going to take a look at two of them.
- Making memories and furry friends at the #InfusionBABW tweet-up! By
January 16, 2013
- Welcome to The Fuse: Infusion’s Technology Blog By
January 10, 2013
- Infusion at NRF: Big innovation at the BIG show By
January 14, 2013
- First Look: Telerik Rad Controls for Windows 8 By
May 16, 2013
- The Big Show Creates Even Bigger Connections at Infusion By
January 23, 2013
For the past 6 months or so, Infusion Toronto has been hosting a book club featuring some great reads in both management and technology fields, and everything in between.
While working in the Enterprise practice using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, I have gained valuable perspective about how large-scale solutions operate and the benefit of application platforms.
Many moons ago, when Infusion was but a ten person firm, I was tasked with writing numerous books on emerging Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, etc.) Fresh out of school with the wind at my sails, authoring an authoritative technical publication seemed like an exciting if daunting task.